Booking: A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required at time of booking. The balance on the day of the party must be paid in cash.
Extra 1/2 hour: $90.00
Extra instructor- 18-25 kids- $50.00 (NO MORE than 25 KIDS)
Extra Pizza Pies-$20 each
1. Parties start on time and end on time; please don't be late. Party parents; be here 15 minutes prior to your party to greet your guests. You have 10 minutes after your party to gather your gifts and leave. If you exceed these 10 minutes, you will be charged a fee of $50.
2. There is a $30 charge for an additional instructor if you have more than 18 kids.
3. Parents are not allowed to use any kind of equipment in any way while inside the gym; otherwise the party will be stopped!
4. No shoes or food and drinks on gym floor
5. Children under the age of 3 and those with special needs must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times when on the floor
6. We are not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur in Triumph Gymnastics center.
#1 PARTY FUN GUIDELINES FOR PARTY PACKAGES
1. IF YOU CHOSE PACKAGE #1, YOU MUST SET UP FOR THE PARTY, SERVE ALL FOOD, AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PARTY.
2. Please make arrangements prior to the date of your party for pizza. The pizza should be cut in 16 slices and should be delivered 20 minutes after the start of your party.
3. In order for your party to run smoothly, make sure you have the following: Paper cups, plates for pizza and cake, napkins, spoons, 3 plastic table clothes, candles, drinks.
4. Please no finger food permitted in the Gym (cookies, popcorn, potato chips, candy, pretzels, etc.).
5. No electrical appliances - including coffee urns (you may bring coffee in a thermos).
6. No open fire or hot food is allowed in the gym.
7. Bring a couple of plastic bags to take the presents home.
#2 SUPER PARTY
1. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of coffee! We will take care of everything!
2. Please bring your own goody bags.
TRIUMPH GYMNASTICS PARTY PAYMENT INFORMATION
1. All party reservations are taken at Triumph Gym and require a non-refundable deposit of $100. (Credit card or cash) buy cialis online
2. If your child becomes ill on the day of his/her party we will postpone it to the next available date and time.
3. Your balance on the day of the party must be paid in cash.
4. Gratuities are greatly appreciated